The Stockholm Polo School school offers customized polo courses for riding and playing for all levels – from complete beginners to intermediate to advanced. The school is equipped with trained Argentinian polo horses. In addition to instruction courses, the school has horses for hire for practice games as well as for tournaments. All courses have an appropriate combination of the following modules depending on duration and specific needs and abilities of the participants. For information about the school or booking please contact: Sandra Diits: firstname.lastname@example.org +46 73-572 40 26
The school include the following modules:
- Polo theory, Rules and Tactics: An essential part of learning a fast, challenging and fun competitive team sport.
- Polo Riding: The polo horse and correct and confident riding account for 60-70% of success and the fun in Polo.
- Polo Swing & Stickwork: We build and improve your swing and the various shots at first using short foot sticks and importantly our wooden horse, which is a most practical way of acquiring good stick skills without a live moving horse.
- ”Stick & Ball” on horseback: We bring together riding skills and basic stick skills for you to experience the magic sound of stick head meeting the ball while you are completely at ease on your horse.
- Instructional and Practice Chukkas: Combining your riding, stickwork, the rules and the tactics to actually play the oldest and fastest competitive team sport in the world!
The courses are being organized anytime from April through to end of September at the Stockholm Polo Club located at Uddnäs Gård, next to Stäket in Järfälla, which is close to Stockholm city. At various times in the season, there can be group courses which individuals can join subject to availability of places. Outside the summer season, from October through March and by special arrangement, instruction trips are organized to countries outside Sweden for groups of at least 4 for any periods from a weekend to longer depending on the time of year, the size and interest of the group and distance to be travelled. All prices includes instruction, horses, equipment (except boots, helmet, gloves, riding trousers or comfortable jeans). It is possible to buy polo equipment in the shop at Stockholm Polo Club. You can attend different type of training / schooling:
- Private instruction
- Group instruction
- Course of 10 instruction sessions
- Instructional games / chukkas
Info regarding prices can be obtained from Sandra Diits: email@example.com +46 73-572 40 26.